See title. (: This one is a Halloween theme.
- Write from the perspective of an unreliable narrator. Only, you don’t realize they’re unreliable at first.
- Write about a ghost that haunts a fast food resteraunt.
- Write about a child making the proper preparations before going to bed. Only, their preparations are a matter of life and death.
- You’re a marionette, but you weren’t always.
- A curse has been cast on you. It’s supposed to take effect today.
- A game of life. Other people’s lives. If you lose, they die.
- You’re stuck in a repeated loop of time, each repeat becoming darker and darker.
- The monster has changed itself to look like you. Now you’re the one hiding in the closet.
- You stumble across a book filled with people’s names and the day they die. It all looks somewhat normal, until you discover every person who’s alive date they die is today.
- Your new friend is slowly starting to look and sound like you.
I hope you like those Halloween inspired prompts. If you decide to use them, let me know! I would love to read it. Until next time!